Reiki Level 3 attunes you to the Master’s symbol “Transformation”, it requires fearlessness and readiness to take on the responsibility of attuning others, and working on your own transformation. To prepare for this workshop it is very important that your Reiki 2 techniques are honed and practiced in the run up to the weekend. The following homework needs to be done before the workshop to signal your readiness for this level. If you are not sure, working through the homework is a great way of deciding if you are ready or not.
1. Practice the drawing in the air of the three Reiki Level 2 symbols and saying the name of each symbol as you draw it. By the time you come to the workshop you must know them inside out and be able to draw them effortlessly.
2. Start Group sending to several people at the same time (up to four) if you have not already done so. This will enable you to deal with higher energies.
3. Practice more healing for others, especially the one hour treatments so that you get used to practicing Reiki on others, and getting feedback. Coming to Reiki share is a great way to do this.
4. You need to be sending to labels. The minimum three sends you must have done is:
– “To the perfect resolution of my relationship with my mother”
– “To the perfect resolution of my relationship with my father”
– “To the root cause of an addiction/fear/illness/trauma”
5. Reflect on how you would introduce Reiki to others, especially as after the workshop you will be able to give Heart attainments. Start to research and be comfortable explaining Reiki to others.