Reiki Master’s Teacher training is an enormous personal commitment, both in terms of the actual deepening of your knowledge of Reiki, but also as a pathway to personal growth. Most people find Master’s training immensely rewarding but few complete the training without facing some challenges. You need to be prepared to be open minded, committed, and willing to spend the time required for your growth. Reiki Master training is open to students who have done Reiki Level 3 with Redefine Wellness or any Reiki Center Teacher.
Please note that Master’s training is not automatic on completion of all previous levels and we reserve the right to decline training you if we feel you are not ready.
The training is comprised of three workshops at the beginning, middle and the end of the process with regular assignments and homework due in between. The entire process is designed to take 6 months but can take longer depending on your individual journey.
Master Teacher Training Objectives
This training is specifically designed to help you be a competent Reiki Master Teacher. It is focused on Reiki knowledge, deep personal understanding, presentation skills, and marketing skills as outlined below:
- Reiki knowledge – each module covers different topics normally covered in a Reiki 1 , 2 and 3 classes and are designed to encourage you to research and formulate your teaching material.
- Personal understanding – The training helps you develop your own ‘Reiki’ point of view and will often push, prod and ask difficult questions. Your understanding or philosophy on Reiki does not have to be the similar to your teachers, but it needs to be plausible, coherent and clear.
- Presentation skills – the audio assignments and group workshops allows you to hone your presentation skills and get used to presenting the material to an audience. Allowing your authentic self to shine is a key here.
- Marketing skills – once you complete your training you will be independent and will need to develop your marketing materials and strategy. Much of developing as a Master Teacher is trial and error, but certain key tips will hopefully shortcut the process for you.
Master Teacher Training Process
There are three gatherings you need to attend to learn the attainments and discuss the assignments. The gatherings are also important transmissions of Reiki energy as well as helping you to bond as a peer group of Teachers.
- The Level 1 Workshop: We gather at the beginning to learn the Level 1 attunements as well as to align our energies for the Master process. This workshop also allows us to discuss in more detail the homework and assignments as well as answer any teaching questions.
- The Level 2 Workshop: We gather to check-in during the middle of the process and to learn the Level 2 attunements. We also discuss the art of offering Reiki professionally and how we can build our energy and momentum to attract more students.
- The Level 3 & Ceremony Workshop: This is the closing ceremony. The Master’s attunement is taught and the Master Ceremony is carried out signifying your completion to Reiki Master Teacher. You need to have completed all the homework and assignments to attend.
- Self-study(in-between): In between our gatherings there are assignments to be done over 5-6 months of self-study and discovery. This includes a range of personal journaling, audio talks, case studies and practicals. This is a very intense period of personal growth and stepping into your power as a Reiki Master.
Each topic focuses on a different area of teaching Reiki, summarized below.
- Reiki Level 1. Homework includes presenting Reiki to others and designing your own Reiki manual. You will need to do a 21 day period of one hour self-treatments.
- Reiki Level 2. We explore more deeply the many tools and how to teach the symbols effectively. Homework at this level includes various audio presentations of the material and developing case studies.
- Stepping into Master Energy. We focus on building a Reiki practice and preparing you for what lies ahead. To be effective as a teacher you must be able to attract students and this takes both business acumen and personal attraction.
Note: Your Certification is on condition of completion of all workshops and assignments/homework. There is no time restraint on this and you can take as long as you wish to complete your studies, however if you do not complete all assignments in time for the gathering intended for your year your graduation may be delayed.
When you graduate you will receive a Reiki Master Teacher Certificate that entitles you to teach all levels of Reiki including Masters.
Any student from a different Reiki teacher is welcome to contact Pooja @ 97276181 or at email@example.com if they would like to be considered for Reiki Master training.
Workshop Fees : $2300
These fees are non-refundable. Payment plans are available on request.
Each Workshop duration :
- Weekend workshops, Saturday and Sundays 10am – 5pm
- Weekday workshop, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, 10am – 2pm
About the Trainer : Pooja Arora
Pooja Arora, co-founder of ReDefine Wellness, is also a Reiki master teacher, Yoga Instructor, Silva Method Instructor (dynamic meditation), Ayurveda Diet and Lifestyle Counselor, Hypnotherapist, Wellness Coach and a Meditation Guide. She’s been practicing Reiki since 2003 and actively teaching Reiki since 2014.
Thank you for the gift of energy Pooja! I really enjoyed the course, it felt very personal and a beautiful safe environment. Reiki course 1 and 2, took me to a place of deep peace, harmony and inner sanctuary within myself. I deeply value your warmth, intuition and friendship that I saw in you, even when we first met, and I knew you were the right Reiki teacher for me. I’ve used Reiki on myself, and my family including kids. They seem to really enjoy it. Whenever my daughter hurts herself, she immediately says ‘Hey mummy, can you please give me some energy to make it better!’. Moving forward, I plan to continue to practice it, heal from it and use it to create clarity and wellness in life.
I had been an observer of the Reiki method and a believer in its potential to heal for a few years now. But perhaps not ready for atonement until I met Pooja. Reiki appeared in my life by serendipity and is now an integral part of my outlook to things. I feel Pooja was the right introduce to Reiki for me. I cannot even enumerate the benefits of a Reiki atonement because there is too much to talk about. Reiki is indeed life changing and life nurturing. I must say that I found resonance in Pooja’s thinking and deeply appreciate her approach to teaching Reiki. I am looking forward to Reiki II with her soon this year.
I completed the Reiki 1 workshop with Pooja recently. I found her intelligent, well informed, articulate and genuinely passionate about her subject. The workshop itself was eye opening and deeply moving. The concept of universal energy and it’s interaction with your own body was at once intriguing, invigorating and deeply satisfying. I would highly recommend this experience.
The Reiki course with Pooja was an intense and profound experience for me. Pooja’s ability to communicate conversationally and put everyone at ease helped maximize the takeaways from the training. Personally, I have found it to be calming, therapeutic and my entire being feels energized.
The 1st level Reiki learning session with Pooja Arora was transformation. It created immense self-awareness. I feel it enables one to achieve a higher level of clarity of thought, speech and action. It feels as if the ‘gears’ inside me have been re-energized to elevate my engagement with life.
What I like about Pooja is that she makes no assumptions about the person, hence she has the ability to put you at ease immediately. She also recognizes that every individual has their own path to follow and provides the right amount of expertise, guidance and support. Apart from all her knowledge in the field of holistic healing, she is just a really nice person! I would recommend her with my eyes closed. Wishing her the very best in all her endeavors.
We look forward to seeing you for one of the classes or workshops soon. If you have any questions, please feel free to Contact Us .
Venue for all classes & workshops : ReDefine Wellness, 333B Beach Road. Level 3, SG 199563
Reiki Master Teacher is a 3 Module Program.
The current Reiki Master Teacher training dates are :
- 1st Module : 12/13 November 2018
- 2nd Module : 18/19 March 2019
- 3rd Module : 17/18 June 2019
The next Reiki Master Teacher training is scheduled for Nov/Dec 2019. Please Contact Us if you would like to register for the next workshop.