Usui Reiki 2
Reiki Level 2 deepens your Reiki journey by enabling you to tap into Reiki symbols and learn the art of directing Reiki energy. During the Level 2 workshop, a second degree attunement is given and 3 symbols are taught. The practitioner is able to use the tools to enhance their Reiki flow, and to develop alternative uses of the Reiki energy.
• The Empowerment symbol – increases Reiki flow as though ‘funnelling’ the energy to maximise flow rate and power. Also empowers other energy fields.
• The Harmony symbol – allows Reiki to be ‘wrapped’ around other energy fields and environments to increase harmony eg. harmonising homes, other people, incidents, for improved energy vibrations. The symbol is also used to increase communicative powers, and intuition.
• The Sending symbol – like an IDD number, this symbol allows Reiki to be sent to different energy fields whether they be other locations (both geographical or time), other energy incidents, internal blocks or emotional energy systems etc. This is a very powerful source of personal growth as the practitioner can directly tune into issues and fix them on the causal plane.
1. You must have done Reiki level 1 with a Reiki Centre trained Reiki Master.
2. You must have completed Level 1 at least two months previously.
Reiki Level 2 is taken at least 2 months after Level 1 so that you have enough time to practice Reiki and ensure your energy is high. Unlike Usui Level 1, the progressive workshops require the use of your own mental energy and as a result can be draining for those who have not been using their Reiki for self-healing.
Students from other teachers (Lineage Usui/Hayashi/Takata)
If you have done Level 1 with a Reiki Centre trained teacher, you are most welcome to continue your Reiki education with us. Since the philosophy and teaching guidance is similar, you can start from Level 2 itself.
If you have done Reiki 1 with a non-reiki centre trained teacher, you can join us for Level 2 but with some pre-work!
Different Reiki teachers or schools have different styles and also teach different techniques and philosophies, even if it’s from the same lineage. To help prepare you for the class we recommend you join us for our regular Reiki shares so we can chat a bit more about your experience and you can experience our space, philosophies to see if there’s a resonance. Post that, you are welcome to sit in the Level 2 class.
Students from other Lineages (USUI) or other Reiki Traditions
If you are switching from a different system of Reiki, or have been trained in a lineage that is not Usui/Hayashi/Takata please note you need to begin at Level 1.
Any student from a different Reiki teacher is welcome to contact Pooja @ 97276181 or at email@example.com if they would like to be considered for Reiki 2 Workshop.
Workshop Fees: $600
Weekend workshops, Saturday and Sundays 10am-5pm
Weekday workshop, 3 half days, 9:00am-1:00pm
You can join us for a free Reiki introductory talk and group healing. if you want to experience Reiki for yourself. Click here for more details.
Ready to sign up for the USUI Reiki 2 workshop? Click here for the workshop schedule.
We look forward to seeing you for one of the classes or workshops soon. If you have any questions, please feel free to Contact Us .
Venue for all classes & workshops: ReDefine Wellness, 333B Beach Road. Level 3, SG 199563
The dates are subject to changes pending on the COVID situation
Upcoming Reiki Intro, Share & Group Healing (For Reik Practitioners as well as for folks new to Reiki)
Every 2nd Tuesday @12pm-1.30pm
RSVP to reserve your place. We look forward to seeing you online.
Reiki 2 Workshops