How can hypnotherapy help me or my client through their fear, block or phobia?
Hypnotherapy distracts your conscious mind with relaxation so that you can discuss and come to an agreement with your subconscious mind, the centre of all your feelings, habits, and memories, about how you can productively handle situations that would usually cause intense moments of stress or fear. This allows deeper thoughts and feelings to come to the surface, helping you locate and essentially become uninterested with memories of past experiences to make the positive and permanent changes you desire.
By desensitizing old memories and habits–things you may not know are there, but that get in your way, that have emotionally blocked you for years–and creating positive responses and actions you can achieve permanent change. The conscious mind knows that there is no logical reason to be afraid of spiders, for example, but the subconscious mind has attached a fear to the spider, and the subconscious fear overrides it.
Hypnotherapy can be a highly effective form of treatment for many mental, psychosomatic, and physical disorders. For example, through the use of regressive techniques, an adult patient may mentally voyage back to a point in youth that was particularly troublesome, allowing the healing of old emotional wounds. Another patient can be led to understand that emotional pain has been converted to physical pain, and that the pain may be managed once the source has been addressed.
There are a number of techniques for managing dysfunctional behaviors such as self-destructive habits, anxiety disorders, and even managing side effects of various medical treatments and procedures.
Become a Certified Integrated Clinical Hypnotherapist!!
ReDefine wellness is proud to offer Integrated Clinical Hypnotherapist by EKAA. (http://ekaa.co.in/#)
EKAA is the FIRST ISO 9001 : 2015 Certified Integrated Clinical Hypnotherapy Training Institute in India to offer a short duration course in this subject. And we are bringing this to Singapore!!
Integrated Clinical Hypnotherapist
Hypnotherapists trained by EKAA can work with depression, asthma, psoriasis, eczema, allergies, migraine, de addiction, relationship issues , fears phobias, pain management, weight management , eating disorders, dandruff, pimples, acne, back pain, joint pain, arthritis, nail bitting, laziness, hairfall, PCOD, breathing problem, insomnia, accident and surgical trauma, etc…
Hypnotherapy further leads to past life regression therapy for karma understanding, spiritual guidance, releasing oaths, vows and curses.
Hypnotherapists can also help students to get rid of exam fear and anxiety, improve focus, concentration and performance…
The course allows you to also be eligible for International Medical and Dental Hypnotherapy Association in USA.
Certified by EKAA Integrated Clinical Hypnotherapy Foundation
Do you know?
- Your Sub-Conscious mind is 6000 times more powerful than you think it is?
- Your ability to interpret information (Suggestibility) is governing all your inter-personal communication and relationships!!!
- Your brain can be re-wired by programming it with positive beliefs and a possibility of a completely new future can be planted within 21 days…
If your life seems off track, or you are struggling for success, money or self-esteem…
Please stop manipulating or blaming the external environment.
Start looking inside, whether you are giving life its importance and discipline it deserves? Struggle in any form is nothing but self-created illusion and it can always be dissolved by a simple step taken with clarity to change it. As soon as you go on an inward journey you may find that the cloud of hopelessness will wither away, allowing the light of abundance and joy to shine everywhere.
Clinical Hypnotherapy is a powerful tool for positive personal change, and with our 2 -days non-residential basic course in integrated clinical hypnotherapy (Level 1) where you…
- Will be able to replace negative and limiting thought patterns in life, with positive SELF TALK by learning to formulate positive statements for Self Improvement.
- Learn to communicate with individuals based upon their specific understanding to interpret spoken suggestions based upon their suggestibility.
- Will be able to develop a confident & dynamic personality and will be able to communicate effectively based upon the efforts put using specific techniques shared during the course!
- Will learn Self- Hypnosis and will be able to bring about changes in your personality without dependency on any one. Will also learn to formulate positive suggestions for the self.
- Individuals who want to make a career in counseling and therapy field, will be able to take the first step towards a successful career option as a Hypnotherapist.
- Understanding the difference between the eastern hypnosis and western hypnosis and learn to deal with the myths about hypnosis.
- Will learn to hypnotize a willing individual for the purpose of Suggestive Hypnotherapy!
What will we cover?
• Introduction and Brief History of Hypnosis
(Deals with clarification of myths and applications of a well-researched science call HYPNOSIS)
• History of The Development of the Human Mind
(Deals with patterns of how primitive human lived based upon instinctual behaviour and with changing times how modern human has become analytical and logical in terms of his thinking and how it results in challenging situations in LIFE!)
• The Theory of Mind
(A great concept to understand how our mind operates in our day to day life, based upon the experiences that it has gathered right from the time of our birth and beyond)
• How to Induce the Hypnotic State
(Learning various methods of induction for deep relaxation and hyper suggestibility)
Finger Spreading, Arm Raising, Reverse Count, Auto-Dual Induction
• Dream Interpretation
(How in our sleep state our sub-conscious mind communicates or gives indication by showing different visuals)
• The Theory of Suggestibility
(Learning how to communicate with individuals with different outlooks and behavioural traits towards self and towards the environment you dwell in to)
• The Laws of Suggestibility
(Dealing with individuals and wording your conversation for desired response in the area of career, relationship and life performance)
• The FLIP
(Adapted tool of Rational Emotive Behavior Therapy – REBT of psychology used clevery to change the initial mind-set of the client from negative to positive intension so that the client takes the onus of healing on ones own self rather than getting in to blame or anger on others…)
• How to Conduct a Hypnotic Session
(Learn how to help others around you to experience and make a difference in their day to day life)
• Deepening Techniques
(experience deep relaxed state to sow the seeds of positive thoughts and experience the power of the sub-conscious)
• Wording of Effective Suggestions
(Formulating speech and suggestions based upon personality specifics. Learn to convert the constant negative self talk in to simple positive suggestions which you can formulate for SELF and others to create the desired reality around you)
• Post-Hypnotic Suggestion for Re-Hypnosis
• Awakening Techniques
• Self Hypnosis
21 days – exercise of Self Hypnosis for SELF Development in the area of Goal accomplishment, Self Confidence, Self Esteem Boosting, Improving the quality of sleep and Stress elimination…
(Learning the technique to improve the self as well as training your client to bring about behavioral changes and successfully develop basic practice to a CAREER in INTEGRATED CLINICAL HYPNOSIS)
Who should attend?
The workshop is ideally suitable for all those who wish to visualize a brighter future ahead of them and are determined to make it big, in every aspect of life, but are stuck or are moving slow towards their GOALS!!!
- CEOs and business heads and directors who are seeking a corporate/professional leadership and growth oriented experience to take a leap to the next level of professional success
- All those who want to achieve PEACE and PERFECTION in LIFE, but are not able to find that perfect spot in which they can excel and fulfil their desires. Anyone wishing to improve in the area of Confidence, Communication, Self Esteem, Relationship, Physical & Mental Health, Stress Reduction, De-addiction, Overcoming Depression, Career & Goal Setting, Emotional Self-Empowerment and many more…
- Students who want to increase their concentration and improve their recall ability for studies, want to learn to deal with exam stress and anxiety.
- Parents who are concerned about their children not studying and are facing difficulty in dealing with their high energy levels, and are facing parenting issues etc…
- Psychology Students, HR Professionals, Counsellors, Teachers, Doctors, House Wives, Social Workers, Individuals who are associated with some NGO or welfare organizations, Corporate Trainers, Corporate Wellness Consultants, and all those who want to make a difference in many lives around them by helping them to spot the special SELF within them.
- Individuals who are practicing some or the other form of healing modality viz. access bars, tarot, angel healing, theta healing, yoga, psychotherapy etc… and are inclined to study deep sciences related to life enhancement by understanding, how the universe is operating? How the world around us is connected with the way we think?Basically it’s for all those individuals, who wish to take charge of their LIFE and want to make a difference in their own and others LIFE around them!
Duration: 2 Days
Level 1 – $500
Early bird, one more before workshop date – $450
Participation Letter: “Basic Course in Integrated Clinical Hypnotherapy”
Clinical Hypnotherapy > Level 2
Level II – Certification Course in Integrated Hypnotic Modalities for Behavioral Resolutions
- Hypnotic Modalities
- Basics of Ericksonian Hypnosis
- Emotional Freedom Technique/ Emotional Management Technique
- Dream Therapy and Interpretation
- Stages of Development
- Hypno Diagnostic Tools – Paris Window, Corrective Therapy
- Age Regression and Age Regression Therapy
- Fear & Phobia Management
- Pain Management
- Introduction to Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP)
Duration: 5 Days
Level 2 – $1200
Early bird, one more before workshop date- $ 1050
Participation Letter: “Integrated Hypnotic Modalities for Behavioral Resolutions”
Prerequisite: Level I Completion: Basic Course in Integrated Clinical Hypnotherapy
Clinical Hypnotherapy > Level 3
Level III – Advanced Course in Integrated Hypnotic Modalities for Health Resolutions
Paradigms of Human Behavioral Response – Physical & Emotional Sexuality
Relationship Counseling & Negotiation
Use of Family Systems Approach
Concept of Inner Child
Energetic Cord Management
Use of Counseling and Interviewing Techniques
Eating Disorders – Anorexia & Bulimia
Understanding basics of Handwriting Analysis
Use of Mental Bank
Understanding Basics of Past Life Regression
Duration: 5 Days
Level 2 – $1200
Early bird, one more before workshop date- $ 1050
Certification: “Advanced Course in Integrated Hypnotic Modalities for Health Resolutions”
Prerequisite: Level II Certification: Certification Course in Integrated Hypnotic Modalities for Behavioral Resolutions
Clinical Hypnotherapy > Level 4
Level 4 – Certificate Course in Integrated Spiritual Hypnosis
Basic concepts in Regression Therapy – history & current relevance of therapy beyond time & space
Past Life Regression
Past Life Therapy
Major safeguards for Past Life Therapy
Reframing critical past life memories
Patterns from the Past
Addressing Present Life triggers
Utilizing the benefit of the Death experience
Higher Self Therapy
Understanding and using the concept of Parallel Realities for healing
Life between lives
Life Script and Therapy
Duration: 6 Days
Certification: “Course on Integrated Spiritual Hypnosis”
Level 4 – $1400
Early bird, one more before workshop date – $1250
Prerequisite: Level III Certification: Advanced Course in Integrated Hypnotic Modalities for Behavioral Resolutions.
Clinical Hypnotherapy > Level 5
Level 5 – Certificate Course on Integrated Clinical Hypnotherapy
• Concept of healing and importance of an integrated healing approach
• Origin and Reversibility of Disease
• Basic preparations for being a therapist – effects of different breathing patterns of the human system; meridian & chakra opening exercise; understanding personal energy matrix through chakras & meridians; meditations for harmonizing personal energy matrix; techniques to energetically prepare self and environment for conducting a session
• Scanning & healing human energy grids through tactile approach & use of crystals
• Mind Dynamics
• Talking to the Sub-conscious Mind
• Understanding authentic versus polluted energy
• Dealing with energy pollution & remedial processes at physical & energy matrix level
• Identification & Resolution of Vows, Oaths & Curses (if any)
• Journey of Consciousness and Metaphysics of disease
• Regeneration of organs
• Allergy Management
• De-addiction – Smoking /Alcohol
• Somatic Entry points – for Therapeutic Resolution
• Rhythmic Relaxation Technique
•Exploration & Resolution of Core Beliefs – affecting Therapeutic Approach & competency
• Format of Case Reporting
Duration: 8 Days
Level 5 – 1800
Early bird, one more before workshop date – $1650
Certification: “Certification Course in Integrated Clinical Hypnotherapy”
Prerequisite: Level IV Certification: Course in Integrated Spiritual Hypnosis
About EKAA Foundation
EKAA stands for Ekagra Karma – Apara Antara. When translated into Sanskrit, EKAA means oneness. So the modalities taught at EKAA can be integrated with any other modality, thereby moving our consciousness towards oneness and keeping the focus on the client instead of the modality.
Ekagra (Focus) Karma (Action) Apara (Infinite) Antara (Within) quite literally would also spell out our thought process – Focused action gives you infinite possibilities that lead you within.
EKAA (CHII) is a non-profit organization with the mandate to provide vocational training for the welfare of society and which has positioned itself as a premier institute delivering quality and consistent education in the area of Integrated Clinical Hypnotherapy in India. It is the first and the only professional Institute in India to conduct and offer certification courses in INTEGRATED CLINICAL HYPNOTHERAPY thereby integrating Clinical Hypnotherapy with other modalities of healing.
ISO 9001 : 2008 Certified Integrated Clinical Hypnotherapy Training Institute in India
Tasso Institute (Netherlands)
The International Medical and Dental Hypnotherapy Association (IMDHA, USA)
Professional school approved by EARTh (The Eartn Association For Regression Therapies)
Yuvraj Kapadia (CEO)
A gold medalist in Microbiology from Mumbai University, who went on to being a financial whiz kid, Yuvraj today dispenses education, albeit of a different kind. He encourages all his therapists and students to think on their own. He believes that each one of us is capable of wonderful feats once we are unburdened by our beliefs and conditioning.
Apart from conducting workshops for various organizations like Fidelity Investments, HSBC and the TAJ Group of Hotels, he also regularly travels to Dubai, Singapore, Hong Kong and Bangkok to spread awareness through workshops, seminars and training programs.
Dr. Sharmila Rao Goan Artist, Dentist
Chandani Desai, Actor
Upcoming Free Demystifying Clinical Hypnotherapy Intro Talks
|13th January||Monday @7.30pm-9.30pm||Click here to register|
|10th February||Monday @ 7.30pm-9.30pm||Click here to register|
|9th March||Monday @7.30pm-9.30pm||Click here to register|
|13th April||Monday @7.30pm-9.30pm||Click here to register|
|11th May||Monday @7.30pm-9.30pm||Click here to register|
Upcoming Integrated Clinical Hypnotherapy workshop.
|Level 1, 30th & 31st May 2020||Saturday & Sunday||Click here to register|
|Level 1, 31st August & 1st September 2020||Monday & Tuesday||Click here to register|
|Level 2, 9th-13th Sep 2020||Wednesday to Sunday||Click here to register|
Contact us for session.
Shirley @ 91992684 Pooja @ 97276181