About Pooja Arora
Pooja Arora, co-founder of ReDefine Wellness, is an engineer & an MBA and Marketing specialist with 12+ years of international marketing experience, working with companies like P&G and Unilever. She is also a Reiki master teacher, Yoga Instructor, Silva Method Instructor (dynamic meditation), Ayurvedic Diet and Lifestyle Counsellor, Hypnotherapist, Wellness Coach and a Meditation Guide.
Her story below outlines how she stumbled upon the path of alternate therapies like Meditation, Yoga, Silva Method and Reiki, which had life-changing impact on her. She passionately believes they can be of benefit to countless individuals in need of physical, emotional and spiritual healing. Her journey has led to the creation of ReDefine Wellness and she is continuing this journey to learn about alternate therapies, absorb and share with others.
- Certified ACTA Trainer by WSQ, Singapore
- Certified Yoga and Meditation Teacher, accredited by Yoga Alliance, U.S.A
- Certified Silva Method Instructor, by Silva International, USA
- Certified Usui Reiki Master Teacher, The Reiki Center, Singapore
- Certified Coach by Corporate Coach Academy, Malaysia
- Certified NLP Practitioner, NLP Worldwide, Australia.
- Certified Hypnotherapist by Regression Academy, UK (EARTH Certified)
- Diploma in Regression Therapy by Regression Academy, UK ( EARTH Certified)
- Credentialled Reiki Teacher with The Usui Reiki Association
- Professional Member, Spiritual Regression Therapy Association.
- Professional Member, EARTh (Earth Association for Regression Therapy)