Have you tried all weight loss programs but still without positive results? You are not alone. There are thousands of people across the globe that experience failure in diet, exercise and medications in losing weight loss. However, there are alternative therapies or healing techniques that can aid weight loss such as EFT or Emotional Freedom Technique.Also Read: Energy Healing Technique for Better Health
EFT is one type of energy healing practice which aims to restore the natural flow of the mind and body’s energy. EFT proponents suggest that the problems involved in weight loss also include the emotional aspect of a person’s life. Moreover, the emotional and psychological issues of a person’s life result in negative health conditions. Therefore, weight loss can effectively be helped through EFT which works by tapping acupuncture points.
This fixes the energy flow in the body and turn can also heal different kinds of illnesses. EFT has been in existence for quite some time now. In this healing technique, practitioners of EFT tap on a person’s pressure points by using their fingers as the person being healed concentrates on his emotional dilemma. But before indulging in EFT, let’s first know how those extra pounds are gained:
- Overeating usually causes obesity and too much weight. Even the psychologists believe that overeating is a result of emotional stresses. Anger, anxiety, stress or depression can trigger high appetite.
- Overeating can sometimes also be a mental disorder. For emotion-induced or uncontrolled eating, it is best to consult a psychologist or perform a self-check.
Emotional Freedom Technique for weight loss works by releasing the mind and body of all the negativity that are present in the system within. It is an effective method that can eventually help in creating harmony and balance in life.
The points on our body that are being tapped by EFT:
- The head- Tapping point is on the top of the head.
- The eyebrow- Tapping point is the side closest to the nose.
- The side of the eye- Bony part of the eye socket found on the side.
- Under the eye- Tapping point is right under the eye.
- Under the nose- Tapping point is right between the nose and upper lip.
- Chin- Tapping the fold right between the chin and lower lip.
- Collarbone- This is the part where your collarbones meet the upper ribs, right below the neck.
- Tender spot- Right between the area of the breast and collarbone.
- Under the arms- Around three inches right below the armpit.
- Fingers- These are also considered to be tapping points.
We all know that being obese or overweight has its negative effects not only on the body but to one’s self-esteem. As such, there is no harm in trying EFT to condition the mind towards achieving a healthy body. EFT can regularly be performed for best results. However, EFT alone will not make you lose weight. It prepares the mind and body to cooperate with other weight loss programs. Hence, continue with the proper diet and rigorous exercise.