About Shirley Tay
Shirley, co-founder of ReDefine Wellness, is a Wellness Consultant, Life Coach, Yoga and Meditation Teacher. She has coached a significant number of people on the art of self-awakening and realization, helping them achieve physical, emotional and mental well being and to realize their full human potential.
She is passionate about helping people, empowering them to create more happiness, passion and meaningful lives. She is a Practitioner and Specialist in the area of Energy Healing, Relationships, Success and Personal Transformation. She conducts meditation, yoga classes and energy healing workshops to achieve mind-body balance, personal and spiritual growth.
- Certified NLP Practitioner, ANLP, India
- Certified ACTA Trainer by WSQ, Singapore
- Certified Kundalini Yoga and Meditation Teacher, accredited by Yoga Alliance, U.S.A
- Certified Kundalini Yoga and Meditation Teacher, accredited by Kundalini Research Institute, U.S.A
- Certified Past Life & Regression Therapist, accredited by the Spiritual Regression Therapy Association in U.K
- Certified Practitioner in Meridian Therapies (Emotional Freedom Techniques) with the Association for the Advancement of meridian energy therapies (AAMET) in U.K.
- Trained and Certified Kundalini Reiki Teacher, The Reiki Center, Singapore
- Member, Past Life Regression Academy