Retrieving Past Life Memories and reclaiming joy through an experiential PLR Workshop
Past life regression therapy is a form of psychotherapy that allow individuals to discover and relive past life experiences that contain unhealed wounds, undigested life experiences or even past life talents. We understand how our present life’s thoughts, behaviours and patterns are caused and why we hold on to them. This workshop clarifies how, by finding and reliving the past, one can unlock patterns and realisation into one’s current life, including awakening one’s innate talents or gifts.
At the core of this workshop is the knowledge and understanding of how regression therapy can be used to access the subconscious mind for healing which provides insight and understanding about ourselves, more importantly what we can do to shape and transform our lives.
You will gain an insight into the nature of the healing process as well as an opportunity to experience a personal journey into your own subconscious mind. We will guide you through an experience to get in touch with your own past life including a talent life!
This 2 days experiential workshop will allow you to experience and understand:
- How our conscious and subconscious mind works
- How does past lives show up and impact our current life
- How regression and healing works
- How it feels like to access the gifts from past memories
- How memories can be held in our bodies
- Journey into a Past life to retrieve a Past life Talent
- How to apply the insights into our current life
Hear our participants feedback :
- “It is an-eye opening experience, so different from what i perceived.”
- “Engaging presentations set a deep understanding of past life regression in the real world.”
- “Very insightful, I enjoyed the examples.”
- “Very healing and eye opening experience, especially to get in touch with your own past life’
Date : 10 October 2020 (1 Day Workshop)
Time : 10 am to 5 pm
Venue : ReDefine Wellness 333B Beach Road, Level 3, SG 199563
Workshop Fees : $250
Early bird (payment before 10th August) $225