“Help Your Child Overcome their Fears, Anxieties and Everyday Traumas as well as build their self-esteem and confidence with Emotional Freedom Technique”
What is Emotional Freedom Technique?
Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) is a simple yet effective energy therapy to treat physical and emotional ailments, especially for children. EFT uses light tapping with fingertips instead of needles to stimulate the acupuncture points.
It’s a quick and effective way to calm kids when they’re upset, help them release stuck emotions or trauma, and help them relax to fall asleep at night. You can even use it to help them re-frame things more positively, for instance, “Even though I’m feeling scared, I know that I am safe.”
The kids find this methodology very simple to learn as it involves light tapping on certain trigger points in a simple sequence on the body that correspond to acupuncture points on the energy meridians. The method can be used as a self-help tool for children and they can also learn how to help others.
EFT is a lifelong gift you can give your children, a way to be calm under any stressful situation. This helps them to navigate their life today and their future adult life with high levels of inner peace and self-confidence.
Learn and Discover
- How EFT works to help overcome and manage emotions for children
- How and when to apply EFT
- The magic formula to feel better and remain calm when the moment arises, such as before a test or after an argument or after any upsetting incident/event.
- Fun games and easy exercises to allow them to practice daily so that your children can strive higher and get better results and performance in studies and sports!
- Increase your children’s chances of growing up free from negative beliefs about themselves.
- Release unwanted emotions such as anger, anxiety, fears, guilt, phobias
- Remove the negative emotional attachments your child has to any big or little past trauma’s affecting their self-esteem today.
- Help eradicate the underlying fears contributing to your child low confidence.
- Help with focus and eliminate the “comfort zone” when it comes to performance levels. Your child will eliminate any fears related to this issue.
Children can be aged 7 to 12. The prerequisite is that the child wants it themselves, and that one of the parents/ caregivers sits in during the workshop so that there is home support available.
These are available for private classes. And email is at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information..