Every 2nd Tuesday @7.30pm-9.00pm
What is hypnotherapy?
Will hypnotherapy make me do things that I don’t want or say things that I don’t want to share? Will I remember what happened during hypnotherapy?
Hypnotherapy distracts your conscious mind with relaxation so that you can access your subconscious mind, the centre of all your feelings, habits, and memories. This allows deeper thoughts and feelings to come to the surface. By healing these past memories and reframing our beliefs, you can make positive and permanent changes that you desire.
So how can hypnotherapy help?
Hypnotherapy helps by becoming aware and then desensitizing old memories and habits–things you may not even know are there. These old patterns get in your way, emotionally block you for years and prevent you to move forward. By healing these patterns, you can create positive responses and achieve permanent change. Hypnotherapy can be a highly effective form of treatment for many emotional, mental, psychosomatic, behaviour patterns and physical disorders.
What will we discuss in the talk?
- Understand How MIND operates (Theory of the MIND)
- Origin of emotional patterns and belief symptoms and ways to deal with it
- What is Hypnosis and hypnotherapy? How does it help?
- Introduction to the Integrated Clinical Hypnotherapy course that certifies you to become a Clinical Hypnotherapist.
So who should attend this talk?
If you are
- Currently a therapist who is looking to achieve deeper healing results with clients
- Interested in becoming a therapist to help improve lives of clients or,
- An individual looking for a personal healing breakthrough and spiritual awareness
You may want to consider attending this talk to explore Clinical Hypnotherapy.
In the talk we will also give you more information about how to explore hypnotherapy as a client for your own healing or become a certified HypnoTherapist.
For more details of the Clinical Hypnotherapy course, click here
Call Pooja at +65-9727 6181 or Shirley at +65-9199 2684 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve a place for the free talk. Seats are limited and is by first come first served.
Upcoming Demystifying Clinical Hypnotherapy Intro Talks-Virtual Talk
|9th March||Tuesday @7.30pm-9.00pm||Click here to register|
|13th April||Tuesday @7.30pm-9.00pm||Click here to register|
|11th May||Tuesday @7.30pm-9.00pm||Click here to register|
|8th June||Tuesday @7.30pm-9.00pm||Click here to register|
|13th July||Tuesday @7.30pm-9.00pm||Click here to register|
|10th August||Tuesday @7.30pm-9.00pm||Click here to register|
The dates are subject to changes pending on the COVID situation